So lets be honest. No one is a pro at something when they first try…
That is definitely the case when it come to me and recipe videos 🙂 🙂
I want to share my ideas, knowledge, love for food and tips to create tasty and nutritious dish. Put a camara in front of my face however and there is often some kind of drama either with equipment, loss of words or in this case, loss of half a head! haha
So please excuse the camera malfunction (or height malfunction) and watch the following video to find out how to make this beautiful pink beetroot hummus.
For those who don’t want to watch me winging it, the recipe is pretty simple!
3 cooked beetroot
70ml Olive oil
Juice of half a lemon
2 roasted garlic cloves
Salt and Pepper
Pumpkin seeds for serving (optional)
- Chop the beetroot into quarters and add to the food processer to blend
- Add all other ingredients to the processor and blend for 30 seconds
- Check the taste for any additional seasoning or extra flavours to suit your taste!
- Remove from the blender into a serving dish and sprinkle a few pumpkin seeds to serve
- Enjoy with raw chopped veg, gluten free crackers or as an accompaniment to any salad and veg dish! Yum!
Please subscribe to my Youtube Channel (from the link above) for more recipe ideas/ mindfulness/ nutrition information and hopefully even a well positioned camara! haha
Thanks for checking in gang. I hope you enjoy 🙂