We are learning more everyday about the importance of our gut health on not only ensuring we digest our foods properly but also for our immune system, metabolism and even mood.
Unfortunately, around 1 in 5 of us in the UK suffer with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and struggle with issues like cramps, bloating and constipation. These issues can really impact the quality of life and leave us feeling zapped of energy and not thriving like we know we can.
Although these gut issues are common, they are not ‘normal’ and there is so much that can be done so that you can start to see improvements and sometimes even total resolutions…
3 month programme
In these 3 months we will dig deep into what’s going on with your gut. At the end of the programme you will have:
- Learnt how to eat in a way that creates a healthy and happy gut environment so that you have the knowledge to make long term changes to your wellbeing
- Identify the potential triggers to your gut issues so that you no longer have to live with the worry of not knowing what you might react to
- Learnt how to boost your energy so that you can do more of the things you love!
- Become a pro at meal planning and have a range of gut healthy recipes so that eating doesn’t feel boring or repetitive and your gut bacteria remains well fed
- Created some new healthy lifestyle habits so that you are more resilient to deal with stress and have a variety of tools to techniques to create your own version of calm
5 month programme
In this programme you will get all of the above transformations, but we will also have extra time to:
- Look deeper into improving other issues you might have like anxiety and hormonal issues (like PMS)
- Work through issues with your mindset that might be stopping you from making those long term health changes that you reallllllly want
- Improve your relationship with food so you don’t feel like you have to go through the misery of restriction and binging ever again
- Stool Testing
- Food Intolerance Testing
Book your free discovery call below to learn more and see whether we’re a good fit for working together!