We are learning more everyday about the importance of our gut health on not only ensuring we digest our foods properly but also for our immune system, metabolism and even mood.
Unfortunately, around 1 in 5 of us in the UK suffer with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and struggle with issues like cramps, bloating and constipation. These issues can really impact the quality of life and leave us feeling zapped of energy and not thriving like we know we can.
Although these gut issues are common, they are not ‘normal’ and there is so much that can be done to improve them…
3 month programme
In these 3 months we will dig deep into what’s going on with your gut. At the end of the programme you will have:
- Learnt how to eat in a way that creates a healthy and happy gut environment
- Identify the potential triggers to your gut issues
- Learnt how to boost your energy so making new habits feels so much easier
- Become a pro at meal planning and have a range of gut healthy recipes to keep you and your gut feeling awesome
- Created some new healthy lifestyle habits which will help you to deal with the negative impact of stress for the longterm!
5 month programme
In this programme you will get all of the above transformations, but we will also have extra time to:
- Look deeper into improving other issues you might have like anxiety and hormonal imbalances
- Work through issues with your mindset that might be stopping you from making those long term health changes that you reallllllly want
- Improve your relationship with food so you don’t feel like you have to go through the misery of restriction and binging ever again
*Monthly payment plans available on all programmes
- Discounted stool testing £289 (RRP £339)
- Personalised supplement protocol based on your symptoms and nutritional intake profile
Gut Reset Deposit
Want to make a commitment to yourself to take actions on getting those gut issues sorted for good? Make your deposit today and commit to one of the programmes above! Deposit is taken from the full payment amount and your email will be used for booking in your first session.